I find myself doing that alot lately. Sigh....deep breath....sigh again.
When I last wrote, I was so encouraged with the way that God continues to meet our needs - be the most amazing accountant - ever! He truly is amazing.
But today - in all honesty - I am wondering what God was thinking when He created teenagers.
Not all teenagers, mind you - just a few of them. :-)
After a very tiring day (up early for work, lots of loose ends to tie up at home, and then finding out that one of my very dear friends may have cancer, plus my Dad's cancer has returned - and we just had to cancel our trip to Mich. for lack of a vehicle. etc.) one of my boys and I got into an argument about oh...silly things....like driving uninsured, not paying traffic tickets and not registering purchased cars. It was way past my bedtime, we had an assortment of kids here visiting, and things took a downhill turn pretty quickly. I love this son of mine - he is bright and has so much potential - but I'd love him even if he didn't. Life is so complicated at times. Why does it have to be so hard? Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment