My mind was full of thoughts at work yesterday - so when I had a few free minutes, I wrote these potential chapter titles down.
1. Depression is so.........depressing
2. Various Trials
3. "I know I deserve my enemies, but I certainly don't deserve my friends"
4. For better, or for worse (Snoopy and Woodstock's story)
5. Secondary Infections
6. The up-side of Insomnia
7. What do I have in my Hand?
8. Gifts come in all forms
9. Lessons about myself - and it isn't pretty
10. Perseverence:
11. Everyday joys - realizing that sorrow and joy run on parallel planes
12. "Everything I needed to know about life I learned in Kindergarten"
13. For such a time as this
14. "Be Thou my Vision"
15. A Tribute to my Dan
16. A Tribute to my Lord
17. If you don't laugh, you'll cry
18. "Suck it up, Creme Puff"
19. Would you like some cheese with that whine?
20 How to live without health insurance, cell phones, and other "necessities" of life
21. When it rains, it pours
22. " Life is a chair of bowlies"
23. My case for kids
24. Learning to "Trust and Obey"
25. When all is said and done......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment